Monday, April 16, 2012

Girl World 2.0

I am Ariel and I am apart of girl world 2.0 . This is my second time being in girl world and I am very happy to be apart of girl world because I have became closer to the other girls and I have been able to say what I feel about the subjects that we are talking about. I have found blogging as a group better than blogging alone because I feel as if the way everyone thinks comes together on one page, and I think that when people thinks different one one person has to say it on their own page and it might not be seen. I also really enjoy being apart of a group were I feel that everyone is comfortable being around me and the other members in my group. I have came to understand what is needed from me and how I can say what I feel without saying in a way that people feel that I am being rude. Girl world 2.0 has became more than just a after school program for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment