Monday, April 9, 2012

Positive self-Image of yourself


Hi my name is Adriana. W and I’m just going to talk about who I am and then go into my blog post. As I said my name is Adriana, and I’m in the 12th grade.  I have been in girl world 2.0 since the end of last year and this year also.
Today I’m going to talk about Positive self-Image. Today in the world a woman or a teen girl has to look a certain kind of way for a person to say they look nice. Today’s women’s and teen girls have to wear make-up or wear some kind out-fit that makes their bottom look big or their chest show, but what they should know is that they don’t need to do all of this for other people. They need to be themselves. You don’t need to be America’s next top model, and you don’t have to be in a size 1 or 2 just to get somebody to know you or tell you that you are not sexy because you not a 1 or 2. You are who you are, not what somebody what you to be. You don’t need make-up or to be that perfect size. You are beautiful you are just the way you look and you should proud of yourself because I know I am. :)


      


No comments:

Post a Comment