Wednesday, June 27, 2012

 Sasha GoHard Welcome Too The Real World
I Hate A Side line go get cho own man how u love him in he got a whole girlfriend cgirls like yall make it hard for me im living tryna love yall living tryna freak u think he yours because he let you spend the night man well get it right chris brown one night stand u got his number turned around in met his mama in you think you own looking dumb i mean dumber i just dont get it your friends mad tryna take my spot man forget it i had the place still got it if you ask me N if he say i dont you can come see me get it together you not his main girl welcome to the real world you sharing that boy he dont care girl he did you wrong now you sad move on girl see you thought that chu was 1st he broke your heart were it hurt now u feel like dirt

No comments:

Post a Comment