Wednesday, June 27, 2012

" I made it, Frist I made you who you are then I made it,Take a shot for me."- Drake



I feel that go to people who needed someone the most but when that person got them to that point they tried to make it as if they were better than the person who helped them got more famous or more respect then them.




" Your neighbors respect you, Trouble neglect you, Angels protect you, And haven accept you." - Drake



If your  neighbors dont respect you it leads to alot of drama and sinful things and if you have done a lot of things and did'nt try to get forgiving for them then who is going to be there to protect you and lead you to the good. them  





1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way Drake felt because when you become famous people try to bring you down
    OVOXO
    Octobers Very OWN

    ReplyDelete