Tuesday, March 27, 2012

About my Uniqueness

  Going nowhere since We've reached the climax We're together, now we're undone Won't commit so we choose to Run away, do we separate Don't wanna give in So we both gave up Can't take it back


Hello, 

My name is phinesse but I perfer people call me Nessie because thats my nickname. I am an Libra I dont have lots of friends I have alot of things that are unique about me. For example, the way I see things might not be the same way you see things. My favorite color is pink and blue.

Some people say that I have a loud personality which I think the samething but I know when to stop and I do get angery really quick. But I would not leave you all with that vision I am a really cool and intelligent person  and I love to sing and dance I also like to write peoms.   

3 comments:

  1. I agree - you have a wonderful personality Nessie. I would love to read more of your poems. Maybe you can incorporate them into your blog topic? I'm excited to read what you write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Marisa you will read some of my peoms shortly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read your poems!! And P.S. I think you are super intelligent and have a wonderful personality. Those are the reasons we really like you coming to Girl World. <3

      Delete