Tuesday, March 27, 2012

R.I.P Trayvon martin

Hi,
 It's again I just have something to say about Trayvon Martin I feel that Trayvon's killer should be in jail because I feel that he was not doing self defense because trayvon was just coming from the store and he was on his way home and his killer was following him for no reason. One reason I like about his family is that they WILL NOT give up because there should be justice for him. He bothered anyone so MY QUESTION IS "Why" why would anyone be so cruel to people.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think the cop should have followed Trayvon either, but I wonder why you think that he did? What do you think was going through George Zimmerman's head and why do you think Trayvon's life ended the way that it did?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he was not looking at the big picture I think he was only looking at the color of Trayvon Martin and that he had on a HOODIE ON.Trayvon is one of us another teenager that want to be something in life.He didn't know that his life was going to end that fast. I don't think that he deserved it.

    ReplyDelete