Tuesday, June 26, 2012

~~I am Alicia~~

I am loyal and try to be outgoing
I wonder why some people seem to have it so easy, when others clearly struggle with every move they make
I hear the cries of girls cracking under pressure
I see so many faces hiding behind make-up
I want to be beautiful from the inside out
I am loyal and try to be outgoing
I pretend not to care what people say of me
I feel an intense need to be sorted at Hogwarts so that I can feel as though I have somewhere I belong
I touch my friend's cheeks as I dry their tears
I worry that too many girls care too much about their physical appearances, and ignore the world's real problems
I cry because of my weight and appearances, and I ignore the world's real problems
I am loyal and try to be outgoing
I understand why friendship is so important
I say to live your life as much as possible, before it ends
I try to be a good person, but I don't always know how
I hope to be as beautiful as my little sister one day
I am loyal and try to be outgoing.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder why such beautiful people like you cease to see their beauty and I can honestly say that you shouldn't worry about your weight. Your poem is really eye opening and I completely agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There Is nothing wrong With the way you look you are a beautiful girl that should not worry about any of those things

    ReplyDelete