Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I am ambitious and loud

I am
       Ambitious and loud

I wonder about far away places in distant times
    I hear Zeus' roar as he plunders
        I see Pandora lurking in the shadows
           I want to fall in love

 I am ambitious and loud
                 
I pretend to be like everyone else
    I feel the energy living around me
       I touch the souls in people
         I worry that our actions today will destroy us tomorrow
            I cry at night for the father I barely know

I am ambitious and loud

I understand that the world is not perfect
   I say that your past does not define you
     I dream about my fast coming future
        I try to not be so serious all the time
          I hope for a better and safer world

I am..... ambitious and loud

1 comment: