Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I am poem

I am nice and a good person
I wonder about everything
I hear my TV in the morning  
I see sponge bob on my wall
I want to work with kids
I am nice and a good person
I pretend that I’m Ms. Sponge bob
I feel good when I’m with my boyfriend
I touch my boyfriend when I hug him
I worry that I’m not going to get what I need for when I get ready to go back to school
I am nice and a good person
I understand people and there feels at some point
I say what I want to say
I dream to be what I want to be and do when I get at the time in life to be on my own
I try to do what is right
I hope for my life to be better in the long run of it 

1 comment:

  1. Adriana, if you are ever worried about college next year, and want to talk it out, we can chat after Girl World.

    -- C.

    ReplyDelete