Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pay it Forward

My birthday always falls on a school day and me being a freshmen in high school not knowing anybody really had me thinking that my birthday falling on a school day really didn’t matter but it fooled me. My amazing friend who is Ashley decorated my locker and at first she told me that she wasn’t going to bring me anything due to money issues and what not. But the next day her and some other friends of mine brought me some cupcakes and got a group to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me. They didn’t except nothing in return and what not, but it’s just the fact that it was my 1st year of high school and wasn’t accepting anybody to do anything for me like that at least. But it just showed who I can count on throughout my school days.

No comments:

Post a Comment